Extensive experience in trademarks and other intellectual property matters enables us to offer the full range of protection and assistance that companies and individuals require in the market place. We share our clients concerns about protecting their intellectual property rights and we vigorously prosecute infringement acts affecting our clients’ copyrights, patents, trademarks, computer software and trade secrets. More importantly, we help our clients develop and implement comprehensive preventing, monitoring and redressing strategies to assure that our clients’ intellectual property rights receive maximum protection under changing laws and regulations. To better meet our clients’ needs, we have formed a full-service intellectual property practice group. We strive to be in the forefront of assisting our clients fight against intellectual property piracy.
We are a full service provider for obtaining valid trademarks and copyrights. Our expertise allows us to navigate applications and responses quickly to obtain enforceable, commercially important intellectual property rights. Clients are frequently engaged in exchanges of information with our lawyers on a regular basis with regard to keeping them advised on intellectual property protection and how to avoid intellectual property disputes in the future.
We assist clients with a wide range of intellectual property matters including:
- Seek enforcement of intellectual property rights in order to effectively combat counterfeiting and piracy;
- Patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret litigation in courts nationwide and before administrative agencies;
- Preparing and prosecuting trademark and service mark applications for registration by the authorities;
- Preparing copyright applications for registration;
- Prepare and file criminal actions against certain infringements of intellectual property rights.