Capital Law Chamber has one of the world’s most experienced practices focused on energy and infrastructure transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, project finance and project development across all fuel types. With energy and infrastructure projects lawyers across the globe, Capital Law Chamber has closed hundreds of complex transactions throughout national and internationally involving energy-related and other infrastructure facilities.
- With more than 25 years of experience representing clients on all sides of projects, we have one of the most experienced teams of infrastructure and energy lawyers in the world.
- Our lawyers have been instrumental in the design of many of the sophisticated structures used worldwide.
- We have strong relationships with the major banks that provide financing for energy companies and advice on energy transactions globally.
- We have one of the premier energy project development groups, with substantial experience representing clients before the Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Drafting and negotiation of letters of intent, general conveyances and purchase and sale agreements pertaining to oil and gas assets and facilities
- Drafting and negotiation of oil and gas asset divestiture, co-ownership and earning arrangements
- Structuring and implementation of corporate, joint venture and partnership re-organizations
- Due diligence review of title to petroleum and natural gas assets to identify, assess and rectify deficiencies on behalf of both vendors and purchasers
- Preparation and circulation of a variety of ancillary conveyance and closing documents in connection with matters of all sizes including co-ordination of major conveyance projects and distribution of rights of first refusal
We have assisted clients in acquiring interests in, structuring and obtaining approvals for major energy projects throughout Bangladesh. We are deeply familiar with the distinct requirements in each of the territories and can advise with respect to tax, corporate structure, construction etc.